Compliments of Dr. Dona Seely
Please Register Below
• Individual Mini-Portrait Session
• Finished 5”x7” Print
How to prepare for your portrait session
• Take a few moments to view the portraits at Dr. Seely’s office and look at our website to get familiar with us.
• Schedule a time when you will not feel rushed.
• Bring a couple of clothing options and favorite accessories; come in your best hairstyles (and makeup if you wear it.)
• Be ready for an enjoyable, interesting and fun 30 minutes.
What to expect / What’s next?
Next is the “selections” appointment, for all decision makers, a week or two after your portrait session. For children, it is helpful to have both parents; for adults, a spouse, parent or friend.
• Expect a fun time while we project your proofs on a large screen.
• Expect to enjoy multiple poses!
• You may consider additional images and sizes for purchase. They make wonderful memories, home decor, and great gifts!
Options for your convenience
• You may arrange to add siblings to the session, or use this chance for an excellent business portrait, or high school senior portrait! (fee added)• This could even be your opportunity for the long-awaited family portrait!
• To use your certificate for credit toward a family portrait, we welcome you to the studio for a pre-portrait consultation to plan together.